To inspire the next generation of innovators and thought leaders by engaging them in exciting hands-on projects solving real world problems to encourage entry into the talent pipeline, bolster self-confidence, and foster a well-rounded mastery of the areas of communication, science, technology, engineering, and mathematics.
According to the STEM Education Coalition, “Exposure to formal and informal learning in STEM subjects, beginning at an early age and continuing through high school, prepares our nation’s student’s for the future ahead.”
C-STEM Pedagogy enriches curriculum and instruction through integrated learning experiences that emphasize hands-on, project-based learning. The C-STEM Logic Model shows the relationship between the problem statement and program goals and provides the strategy for addressing the area of need. The organization provides support services to teachers and students.
Our organization goals are to:
- Inspire students to become innovators and technologically proficient problem-solvers and critical thinkers;
- Engage students in C-STEM learning experiences during and after-school;
- Provide students’ opportunities to apply 21st century and STEM literacy skills in competitive environments;
- Enrich community understanding of STEM education and its importance in building capacity to prepare students for work and life in the 21st century;
- Provide teachers with the opportunity to deliver high quality relevant project-based learning STEM content grades Pre K-12 STEM;
- Serve as a vehicle that connects classroom learning with the business sector to improve students’ college and career readiness skills;
- Provide students’ exposure to careers in STEM-related fields.
C-STEM is a 501(c) 3 organization.